The licensing team deals with all licences under the Licensing Act 2003, including:
- Premises Licences - required for premises that are used for one or more licensable activities
- Personal Licences - required to authorise the sale of alcohol
- Temporary Events Notices - for one-off events for 499 people or less
- Club Premises Certificates - required for qualifying clubs that are used for one or more licensable activities
- Sale by retail of alcohol
- Supply of alcohol by or on behalf of a club or to the order of a member of the club
- Provision of regulated entertainment (eg, live/recorded music, dancing, plays)
- Provision of late night refreshment
License Application Forms
Applications for personal licences, premises licences, and club premises certificates, and temporary event notices can be downloaded and printed by visiting the Department of Culture, Media and Sport Website.
Completed forms should be submitted to Carmarthenshire County Council.