The aim of the County Collaboration Fund is as a co-funder of capital projects within the county of Carmarthenshire, that will enhance the local environment and improve community facilities.
Applications are invited from voluntary community groups, registered charities, town, rural and community councils. Not for profit organisations, social enterprises, and local branches of national organisations who have their own local bank account are also eligible to apply.
Grant rate will be up to 65% of total project costs, with a minimum grant award of £5,000 and a maximum award of £25,000.
Priorities of the grant are as follows:
- Community Facility Improvements
- Physical Environmental Improvements
- Landscaping or Gateway Projects
- Parks and Play areas
- Capital costs relating to the delivery of zero carbon footprint community facilities.
- Purchase of vehicles or equipment necessary to deliver capital projects.
Applications for statutory duties and services, private gain, public facilities, or places of worship will be deemed ineligible.
For the full Grant Criteria and Application Form for this Fund, please go to the "Downloads" section to the top right of this page.