Cymraeg |  BSL | Jump to content |  Text Only |  Change font size  A A A
Right to Buy suspended 
The Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty at the Welsh Government on the 22nd January 2015 has agreed to our application to suspend the right to buy.

This will be for an initial period of five years.

This is part of our vision to maximise and protect affordable homes for people living in Carmarthenshire.

Page last updated on 27/1/2015